Bronya Climate Shield (BCS) multi-purpose thermal paint Classic is a water-based product composed to act as a thermal heat barrier and weather-resistant to provide highly stable results against adhesion to wood, concrete, metal, and other building materials.
A thin protective layer of BCS Classic is useful for providing a thermal barrier to building sides, roofs, internal walls, window jambs, concrete floors, hot and cold-water supply pipelines, steam pipelines, ducting for air conditioning systems, tanks, trailers, refrigerators, etc. It functions as anti-condensation/mold on cold water supply pipelines and decreases the heat loss in heating systems with 0.03 W/mK thermal conductivity.
Features of BCS Classic:
- BCS Classic reduces energy costs from 24-42% and gives up to 80% solar reflectance
- Temperature-resistant, Climate Shielding, Anti-corrosion as coating contains rust inhibitors, all in one
- Chemically improved easy to use thermal barrier products just like paint with 0.03 W/mK thermal conductivity
- High and stable results against adhesion to most construction materials
- Exceptional results in extreme high and low temperatures range from 5°C to 200°C/41°F to 392°F
- BCS product service life is up to 10-25 years (subject to environmental conditions)
- Coverage - 5 G/18.9 L = approx. 400 sq. ft. (1 mm thickness)
At Bronya Climate Shield, we want our customers to deserve to have the best experience and support. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We are always here to help you.
- Use a soft brush, roller, or high-quality airless paint sprayer for application, to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates
- Make sure the surface is dry and dirt-free
- Mix the product well with 150-200 rpm
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity, and airflow
- Do not combine other products with Bronya Climate Shield thermal paint products
- BCS Classic is our eco-friendly baseline formula designed for interior usage
- BCS Classic is temperature-resistant, climate shielder, anti-corrosion as coating contains rust inhibitors, all in one product.
- BCS products can easily be applied with a brush, roller, and spray gun and provide excellent thermal barrier results with low thickness at low costs by reducing labor costs, conditioning expenditures, and work time.
- Applying BCS is a painting work and easy-assembling for irregular surfaces.
- BCS products last for up to 10-25 years with high maintainability.
BCS strongly believes in delivering genuine and quality products which will last up to decades. Our technology is environmentally friendly and has proven to reduce energy costs in most structures from 24-42 percent. BCS believes in having your shopping experience the best while providing quality matching your expectations!